Thursday, November 7, 2013

BzzAgent Comforts for Baby Campaign

I had the opportunity to sample full-sized Kroger brand baby essentials through BzzAngent. They are such a great site and always have awesome campaigns! I have done quite a few now and hope to get more in the future. They let you try free products with no charge to you! All they ask is for your opinions and feedback!

 The Comforts for Baby brand is pretty good, I like the shampoo. It's pretty comparable to Johnson's and way cheaper I might add. I liked the lotion as well and the bibs are totally cute! I recieved a pack of diapers for my little guy and the did the job farely well. I will add that I would use a different brand at bed time because he seems to pee a lot in his sleep. But other than that they worked pretty great!



I would suggest giving the products a try to anyone. They're pretty affordable compared to top brands out there and they do a good job. My favorite was the baby wash/shampoo. I plan to purchase more when I run out! If you would like to also check out BzzAgent below is the link to sign up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment