Tuesday, October 23, 2012

A little bit of this and a little bit of that!

I'm just testing this blog situation out. Nothing big! I doubt that I will have any followers because I tend to live a some what boring life. I guess I will try to update as much as possible when something exciting happens. But I thought thats what facebook was for? haha. I honestly have so many accounts for so many different websites, let's count:

  1. Facebook
  2. Myspace
  3. Tumblr
  4. Pinterest
  5. Google+
  6. livejournal
  7. Instagram
  8. babycenter


..and now this. I'm sure I'm probably forgetting a few but that's okay, I cant keep up! I'm getting to old for this all. I guess I'll share a little picture to end this. Thanks for reading about absolutely nothing. 

Here's Warren my 7 month old son. 
This was from earlier today, I fed him prunes. YUM! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment